The Staff Selection Commission announces eligibility criteria for every exam in its recruitment notification prior to the exam. Candidates should check the official website for SSC exam to get updated information about eligibility criteria. In general, however, the eligibility criteria for different examinations are as follows.
Eligibility Criteria for SSC Combined Graduate Level (CGL) Exam
- Minimum qualification required for diffident posts as follows;
- Compiler Posts Bachelor Degree from any recognized university with Statistics or Economics or Mathematics as compulsory or elective subject.
- Statistical Investigator Posts Bachelor Degree in Statistics, or Bachelor Degree in Mathematics or Economics or Commerce, with Statistics as one of the main subjects.
- All Other Posts – Bachelor’s Degree in any discipline from any recognized university
Age limit for different posts are as follows;
- SI in CBI and Assistant Posts: From 20 to 27 Years
- Statistical Investigator Posts: Not more than 26 years
- All Other Posts: From 18 to 27 Years